1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact data of the controller
1.1 We are happy that you have chosen to visit our website and would like to thank you for your interest. Below, we inform you about how your personal data is handled when visiting our website. In this case, personal data is any and all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is SEAL Systems AG, Lohmühlweg 4, 91341 Röttenbach, Germany, tel.: +49 (9195) 926 0, fax: +49 (9195) 1739, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The controller responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data alone or together with others.
1.3 The controller has appointed a Data Protection Controller for this website. Her contact details are: Ilka Kistinger, Rügner Straße 2, 64319 Pfungstadt, +49 (6157) 6444, email@example.com.
1.4 This website uses SSL and/or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of personal data and other confidential contents (e.g. orders or enquiries to the controller), You can recognise an encrypted transmission at the character sequence “https://” and the lock icon in the address bar of your browser.
2) Data Collection When Visiting Our Website
If you only use our website for informative purposes, meaning if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the data your browser transmits to our servers (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data which we require for technical purposes in order to display the website for you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of the visit
- Volume of the transmitted data in bytes
- Source/reference which directed you to our website
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (optionally: in anonymised form)
Processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 (1) letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not transmitted or otherwise used. However, we reserve the right to subsequently examine the server log files, if there is concrete evidence indicating illegal use.
Personal data is collected when you contact us (e.g. via contact form or email). The respective contact form indicates which data is collected when you chose this form of contact. This data is solely stored and used to respond to your request and/or to establish contact and for the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 (1) letter f GDPR. If you contact us in order to conclude a contract, Art. 6 (1) letter b GDPR is an additional legal basis for processing. After the final processing of your request, your data is deleted. This is the case if the circumstances show that the respective matter has been completely resolved and if there is no legal obligation to retain the data.
4) Web Analytics Services
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the website. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookie (including the shortened IP address) will usually be transferred to a server operated by Google in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics only with the extension “_anonymizeIp()“, which ensures the anonymisation of the IP address by shortening it and that a direct link to an individual person cannot be established. Through the extension, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA in exceptional cases and shortened there. In such exceptional cases, this processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 (1) letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to render other services related with website use and the Internet to us. The IP address transmitted to your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by an appropriate adjustment of your browser software; however, in this case we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. In addition, you can prevent the acquisition of data (incl. your IP address) generated by the cookie and regarding your use of the website by Google as well as the processing of this data through Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link:
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or in browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie, which will prevent the future collection of data by Google Analytics on this website (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain; if you delete your cookies in this browser, you have to click this link again): Deactivating Google Analytics
Google LLC with its head office in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection convention “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees the compliance with data protection levels in force in the EU.
You can find further information about how Google Analytics handles your data in Google’s privacy statement: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values, to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
If individual personal data are processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
6) Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform representation of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font from your computer will be used.
7) Tools and Miscellaneous
On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA feature of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). This function is primarily used to distinguish whether an input is made by a natural person or abusive by automated and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and any other data required by Google for the service reCAPTCHA to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in determining the individual will-bearingness of actions on the Internet and the prevention of abuse and spam. As part of the use of Google reCAPTCHA may also be a transfer of personal information to the servers of Google LLC. come in the US.
In the case of transmission of personal data to the Google LLC. Based in the US, Google LLC has become. is certified for the us European Data Protection Convention “Privacy Shield”, which ensures compliance with the data protection standard in force in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
8) Rights of the Data Subject
8.1 The applicable data protection right grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) towards the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data. Below, we inform you about these rights:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right of access to your personal data that we process, the purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged duration of storage and/or the criteria used for determining that period, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to the processing, lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority, the source of your data if we did not collected them from you, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if required, meaningful information about the logic involved and the significance concerning you and the envisaged consequences of such processing as well as your right to be informed about which guarantees exist in the case of your data being transferred to a third country pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR.
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data relating to your person and/or completion of your incomplete data stored at our company without undue delay;
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data if the provisions of Art. 17 (1) GDPR apply. However, this right shall not apply if the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data if the accuracy of your data which you contested is verified, if you oppose the erasure of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of their processing, if you require your data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, if we no longer need this data after having achieved the purposes of the processing, or if you have objected to processing due to reasons of your particular situation pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override yours;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing towards the controller, the controller is obliged to inform each recipient to whom the personal data concerned has been disclosed about this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing; unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data you made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller, where technically feasible;
- Right to withdrawal of consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data with future effect at any time. In the event of withdrawal, we shall delete the data concerned without undue delay if further processing cannot be justified with a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
8.2 RIGHT TO OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE SCOPE OF BALANCING INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING DUE TO REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION WITH FUTURE EFFECT AT ANY TIME.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVIDE PROOF OF COMPELLING PROTECTABLE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING WHICH OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, CIVIL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE ESTABLISHMENT, EXERCISE OR DEFENCE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO CARRY OUT DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA RELATING TO YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING AT ANY TIME. YOU CAN FILE AN OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR PURPOSES OF DIRECT ADVERTISING.
9) Duration of Storage of Personal Data
The duration of the storage of personal data depends on the respective legal retention periods (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). After expiration of the period, the data concerned is routinely erased if it is no longer needed for the execution of the contract or contract initiation and/or we do not have a legitimate interest in continuing to store such data.